Monday, August 4, 2008

Break

I have had to take a break from blogging this past week. My plan was to finish up these two weeks of hymns in the diurno section of the Office of Readings, but things are getting too busy at home here, so these might have to get done piecemeal as I have time.

After these were finished, I was planning to go back and add information to each hymn or perhaps revise my translations in light of what I have learned since I last took a look at each one. My responsibilities as a husband and a dad come first, however, so we'll see if I can actually get to this.

In any case, thank you to all who read the blog and especially those who have added comments. It has been a fun summer project. (That makes it sound like it's over. I hope not!!!) Please stop back from time to time.

No comments: